Sunday, July 8, 2012

The Freebies Keep Coming!

I'm pleased with the response I've had at my new TeachersPayTeachers shop.

As things start to die down later this month, I hope to explore more fonts and clip art to jazz up a few activities I have created.

For now, check out 8 days worth of freebies at my shop








We ran our first 10k Tuesday night and while it was a scorcher and awfully tough running after work, the fact that we got to finish at the 50 yard line of Gillette Stadium was pretty neat.





We spent the fourth on a Boston Harbor Cruise checking out the Tall Ships and bbqing. Thursday, as part of CWW's Cupcake Club, we made Cookie Monster cupcakes--one of my all-time favorites now. That night I met a great friend from BC in Plymouth for dinner and we had great dinner and great conversation catching up.  


Friday night I baked for a friend's luau-themed housewarming party.



Saturday we hosted a post-July 4th bbq. The pups had a ball--all five of them! 


Today we ran a few errands in the morning and Leah and I ventured to Houghton's Pond in the afternoon. Sun and sand...What a weekend! :)



Week 3 of camp starts tomorrow and with it comes a week consisting of a beach walk/puppy date, $5 movie with some teacher friends, girls dinner, qt with the hubs, dinner/drinks downtown, and the Food Truck Festival on Saturday. Yayy!

No comments:

Post a Comment