Wednesday, May 25, 2011

In the Fast Lane

Past:

Last Friday night Dad, Sarah, I enjoyed Matt Nathanson, Little Big Town, and Sugarland in concert at the Comcast Center.

Early the next morning I ran my first 5K with Memorial Park teachers. By no means did I race per se, but I finished it!

That night I headed to Northborough for a bbq. Sunday we spent the day working on the house some more and taking the last of the boxes out of Bridgewater.


Last night, I met Becca at Hingham Shipyard (my new favorite place) for dinner and a $5 movie--Bridesmaids.



Present:


We just got back from date night at Panera. We have been so busy the past few weeks, it was nice to be out--just the two of us.



Future:


My class is Skyping in with their Pennsylvanian pen pals tomorrow at one.

Writing class is over tomorrow night.


Leah's see-you-soon dinner is Friday night.


Baking and girly fun scheduled for Saturday.


Triple date with my favorite bride-to-be in the North End Saturday night.


Long weekend ahead...

Math coaching class ends next Thursday.


Third grade is winding down. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment