Sunday, September 18, 2011

The one with the finish line of sorts

I thoroughly enjoy the sense of productivity and accomplishing tasks.

While I've been getting over this bout of sickness, I still need to be productive, busy, and doing something.

I was bummed to miss a day trip to Brewster with a few of the girls and pups, but I knew I needed to take it easy this weekend.

Saturday was spent working on and in the house--laundry, changing the sheets, grocery shopping, and siding. We treated ourselves to pinkberry after a long and productive day. (The siding is almost done...)

Sunday morning Justin and I ran the
Jeff Coombs Memorial 5K in Abington. We beat our personal bests= 34:56 (lucky?)



We returned back to the house for housework, school work, and football. A lovely Sunday.

Here's to a four day week--we both have Thursday off for Justin's Ferrari drive!

No comments:

Post a Comment