Monday, August 8, 2011

On this day last year...

I got ready with my favorite girls.

I couldn't wait until the moment I got to see Justin at the end of the aisle.



I vowed, I, Rachel, take you Justin, to be my best friend, my lover, my husband. I pledge to honor, encourage, and support you through our walk together. When our way becomes difficult, I promise to stand by you and uplift you, so that through our union we can accomplish more than we could alone. I promise to work at our love and always make you a priority in my life. I will be yours in times of plenty and in times of want, in times of sickness and in times of health, in times of joy and in times of sorrow. As I have given you my hand to hold, so I give you my life to keep. With every beat of my heart, I will love you.




I married my best friend.

I celebrated our love and happiness with our closest friends and family.



We remembered those who danced with us from the heavens.

The details all came together.

We had a ball.


We eagerly anticipated our Bermudan honeymoon.


We started our lives together as husband and wife.




And the beat goes on...

No comments:

Post a Comment