My mental to do list and jumbled thoughts are...in no particular order...
- tomorrow's faculty meeting
- presenting our school-wide mail system at said meeting
- our Thanksgiving potluck on Sunday (I get sucked in to Pinterest in my quest for new desserts..and then subsequently get overwhelmed by the options...ingredients..level of complexity given this weekend's packed schedule...)
- Reader's Workshop Professional Development day Friday in Middleboro
- sub plans to leave for Friday in the hope that the mild chaos that ensued last week when I was out does not repeat itself
- drafting the invitation for the school's faculty holiday party of which I am a co-committee chair
- my mother-in-law's birthday dinner here tomorrow night
- acclimating a new student to our class (after our previous new student left us after a mere 2 weeks...)
- report cards next week
- creating a literacy unit test from scratch
- completing homework for Tuesday's math class
- getting back in shape post Vegas
but alas... no matter the chaos and unpredictability of the workday...
It all comes down to this...
Vegas on 11/10/11