Much of February has been spent on my favorite teacher blogs. I have been falling in love with classroomfreebies.com and classroomfreebiestoo.com!
I just lack the time to sit down and punch out the cutting, gluing, and laminating of some amazingly cute centers. But it will come. I promise.
Pinterest yielding oodles of cute and creative Valentine ideas.
For the kiddos...
For the aides...
For the hubs...
February vacation allowed me to
- sleep in multiple mornings
- see Hasty Pudding with the family and dine at The Stockyard--yum!
- celebrate Valentine's Day with brunch at Atlantica
- create firehouse cupcakes for Z and W's boy scout spaghetti dinner
- begin our monthly date night tradition at Fox and Hound
- tackle a massive pile of correcting
- finally get an updated prescription for my contact lenses
- have a puppy date with Erica and Buck
- stay up late
- enjoy a Yankee Swap-style As Seen on TV party with teacher friends and try a new Pinterest recipe
Vacations are glorious times...