my class Twitter account!
Fortunately, between my 365 blog and Twitter I will be forced to focus my blog more on third grade! :)
For a month that is often dreaded for being the only month without days off, my goodness it flew by! Here's a March recap:
- had a girls night in Northboro, complete with dinner out and bottles of wine
- wedding dress shopping with Sarah
- lunch with the Flower Girls before spending the night on report cards
- a technology class on math games for the SmartBoard
- Wahlburgers and The Vow with some teacher friends
- National Read Aloud Day at school
- many a dodgeball game at SkyZone
- a Lia Sophia party in Scituate and made strawberry nachos
- March date night at Four Burgers on Boylston
- enjoyed a Ladies Day at the range
- a Stella and Dot party in Newton and purchased these gems
- made margarita cupcakes for the party
- booked my very own Stella and Dot party in May
- tried some amazing new recipes courtesy of Pinterest including a new favorite around our house--baked angel hair or slow cooker honey sesame chicken
- ran my personal best at Marshfield's St. Patrick's Day 5K
- baked some St. Paddy's Day sweets
- enjoyed dinner at Lolita's after Shecky's Girls Night Out
- dined at Marliave for Boston's Restaurant Week--finally no rain!
- spent a weekend in New York City for a free conference at Columbia with some teacher friends
- got word that a bestie is engaged! So happy for Kerri and Steve!
- worked our first craft fair at MP
phew! What a month!