Friday, August 30, 2013

And We're Off!

School is officially back in session!

Monday and Tuesday were PD days. The students came Wednesday and Thursday, but we have today off. Our long weekend starts today!

::phew::

We made it!

I love my kiddos--all 26 of them--the most I have ever had! 
It's going to be a great year--a crowded, busy, nonstop year--but a great one.

I may not be blogging super often over here as I work to beef up my classroom blog for parents and families. I'll showcase daily snapshots, class reminders and a peek into our jam-packed days there--a classroom reveal will be there soon!

I'll leave you with a few Pinterest and blog-inspired first day goodies I put together.


Keep Calm tag can be grabbed here.


Nametags can be purchased here from Hope King at Shenanigans in Second.
The glasses tag is free here.



The pencil tag is a free printable found here.


It's a work in progress but come check my new blog out over at 




No comments:

Post a Comment