Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Waiting...

I find myself looking forward to the weekends more and more and waiting for some exciting events in our near future.

I am excited for tomorrow night's baking creations.

I am waiting for a closing date.

I am waiting for moving day.

I am waiting for a $200 check as credit for being over-charged for dental work a year ago.

I am looking forward to reunions next month with old friends.

I am waiting for the day I get to furnish our new home.

I am excited for a twenty-mile walk with a great friend.

I am looking forward to Memorial Day weekend and a reunion with my favorite bride-to-be.

I am waiting for my new {smaller} bridesmaid dress to arrive!

I am waiting for June when both of my graduate courses will be over.

I am waiting for RO's summer wedding and a weekend in Newport.



Patiently waiting. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment